Martín needs at least 150 signatures from Ward 2 voters to appear on the ballot in November. If you are a registered voter in Ward 2 and would like to support his petition for the ballot, follow the instructions below!
1. Print a copy of the Nominating Petition
If you do not have access to a printer, email us at email@example.com and we will get you a form!
2. Sign your Name & Address
Write your name and address, then sign and date the petition. Some rules for signees:
- You must be a registered DC voter in Ward 2 to sign
- Use a blue or black pen and print your name in clear writing as it appears on your driver’s license and/or voter registration
- Use the address where you are currently registered to vote. Please include the quadrant (NE, NW, SE, SW) and apartment or unit number. It’s not necessary to write DC or your Zip code.
3. Spread the Word!
Please circulate the petition to others (Optional) If you have friends, family or neighbors who are eligible to sign, collect their signatures too!
4. Sign the Circulator’s Affidavit
Please complete and sign the affidavit at the bottom of the petition page (see below!)
This affirms that you witnessed the signatures on the petition. The Board of Elections allows you to be the witness for your own signature. Please complete all the required fields, including your address, name, phone number and signature.
5. Send it back our way!
Please send the form back to us! Once you’ve completed and signed the form and the affidavit at the bottom, send it back over to us. Scan the completed form or take a high-quality photo to submit and email the pdf or photo to firstname.lastname@example.org